1. Log in to your Plesk account.
2. Go to Websites & Domains > Click on the Pull icon >> Choose Backup & Restore.
3. Under Backup Manager, click on Back Up.
4. Choose the backup type.
5. Checkmark Exclude specific files from the backup.
Enter the path of the file you want to exclude, such as:
To exclude a whole directory, enter:
To exclude only specific extensions such as PNG, enter:
6. Confirm with OK. The backup will start generating in the background. At this point, you can navigate away from the page.