Simplify Deployment with a Production-Ready Kubernetes Cluster in Just One Click!
Production-Ready Kubernetes Cluster in One-Click is a tool that helps users quickly deploy and configure a fully operational Kubernetes cluster. It features automated cluster configuration, secure networking, and automated deployment of applications. This tool simplifies the process of setting up a Kubernetes cluster for production-grade workloads, making it easy for users to get started with Kubernetes quickly and reliably.
Ready Environments Kubernetes Cluster Services
make your work easier.
Kubernetes Cluster-as-a-Service (CaaS) offers a variety of benefits to businesses that are looking to maximize their Kubernetes production capabilities. Kubernetes Cluster Services provide an easy and efficient way to spin up Kubernetes clusters with integrated infrastructure services, such as nodes, storage, networking and cloud services. Companies will also benefit from our Kubernetes Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering that allows for the rapidly scaling and deployment of new Kubernetes environments in minutes. Kubernetes CaaS and PaaS offerings offer robust security measures at the host and application layer. When combined with our comprehensive 24/7 customer support, these tools provide reliable service with fewer technical hurdles for teams and users to manage as they scale their Kubernetes deployments.
- Easily scale up or down: Kubernetes can automatically add or remove nodes to handle increased load.
- Secure: Kubernetes uses distributed locking to protect nodes from each other, ensuring data is always consistent.
- Robust: Kubernetes has been battle-tested and is well-maintained.
- Easy to use: Kubernetes is a well-documented open-source project with a rich user community.
- Flexible: Kubernetes can be tailored to meet specific needs, making it a versatile platform.
- Scalable: Kubernetes can grow with your organization, allowing you to scale up as your needs grow.
Pre-Installed Kubernetes Components
- CNI plugin (powered by Weave) for overlay network support
- Trafik ingress control for transferring HTTP/HTTPS requests to services
- HELM package manager to auto-install pre-packed solutions from repositories
- CoreDNS for internal names resolution
- Dynamic provisioner of persistent volumes
- Heapster for gathering stats
- TPC Hosting SSL for protecting ingress network
- Kubernetes Dashboard
High-Level Compariason of Payment Models
The system will take a snapshot of the used resources of all containers every hour, and it will calculate the amount of RAM and CPU consumed by each container. If the RAM or CPU limit for a container is reached, the system will not pay for that container’s resources. Otherwise, the system will pay for the resources consumed by the container up to the maximum limit, and then it will stop paying.
Kubernetes Installation in One Click
You can click on the icon below and you will start you 14 days free trial and deply your Kubernetes Cluster directly.
Benefits of Kubernetes Hosting with
Pre-configured components of Kubernetes and automated installation in several clicks do not require manual intervention
The cluster is designed for automatic vertical and horizontal scaling with auto-discovery of new worker nodes
Gain high availability and low latency distributing workloads across data centers and availability zones of different clouds
Out-of-box Kubernetes dashboard is complemented with intuitive UI, built-in Web SSH, and CLI for more convenient orchestration
Integrated DevOps automation within the package can be customized and extended using open API and Cloud Scripting
Pay only for consumed resources benefiting from container density and scalability, as well as a pay-per-usage pricing model
Need an answer ?
Contact our specialists! Our team of experts will provide reliable answers fast. With decades of experience, you can trust us to help you make the right decisions. Get an answer quickly